Smith Construction, one of the most competent Commercial/Industrial privately owned building contractors in the Southern United States offers general contracting, construction management and design/build services to private and public clients.
We’ve Been Building For Over 25 Years
- Founded 1954
- A privately-owned company
- Primary Markets: General Construction, Manufacturing, Environmental Construction
- Services: Construction Management, General Contracting, Design/Build
- Over 75% of our work is from repeat clients
- Nationally recognized safety record
Smith Construction is a well-established company with detailed experience in the manufacturing, general construction, environmental construction, church construction & renovation markets. Smith Construction prides itself as being a company second to none in the detailed markets of specialized construction.
Being formally educated in the Sciences, Smith Construction’s Staff has a practical and hands on knowledge of the specialized advanced manufacturing used by most technologically advanced companies in the world. Our company encompasses the expertise of delivering these projects in a timely and efficient manner as well as upholding safety as our primary goal.
Some of our Manufacturing projects include:
- State-of-the-food research and development facilities
- food manufacturing facilities
- food distribution facilities
Through our longstanding 50 year experience in construction, Smith Construction continues to excel in the area of constructing general use facilities throughout the Southeastern United States.
A brief overview of our general construction projects includes:
- commercial & retail projects
- educational facilities
- healthcare & medical facilities
- restaurant facilities
- housing & dormitory facilities
- industrial & manufacturing projects
- office buildings
Smith Construction incorporates its expertise in the design/build area with its vast knowledge of filtering & waste water distribution and treatment facilities.
Several of our clients use us for this knowledge & expertise to design and/or build their environmental wash rack facilities.
Over the past five years the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has initiated several plans to clean our environment, Smith Construction has been kept up to date on these plans by implementing them in all of our environmental projects.